All about Labor Law!
We want to facilitate access to knowledge, which is why at BDS Asesores we have decided to launchthe option of acquiring our two publications in printed and digital format.
Digital Version: A faithful copy of the original printed text, but with the benefit of real-time updating and ease of access from any device.
Printed version: Physical traditional reading tool with all the relevant updates to this 2020.
As part of the benefits, all our subscribers for an annual payment will receive:
- 1 hard copy of the Labor Code
- 1 hard copy of Everything a Manager
- 1 access to the digital version of the Labor Code
- 1 access to the digital version of Everything a Manager
- Newsletter updates. Each time a modification is made in any of the laws of our country, these will be included or modified in the original text as appropriate.
- Additional content. With this we seek to facilitate the understanding of reading and its application on a day-to-day basis. The content will be developed in different formats depending on the topic to be discussed; audio, video, text or image.
The acquisition cost is annual, so you will have access to content and updates for 12 months. Once the term has expired, you will be able to renew your membership by this means and will continue to receive updates as well as access to the content.
Among the most relevant updates in each publication you will find:
- Law N ° 9343 of January 25, 2016“Labor Procedure Reform”.
- Law No. 9808 of January 21, 2020 “Law to provide legal certainty about the strike and its procedures”, and other reforms.
Everything a Manager should know about Costa Rican Labor Law
- Personal data protection.
- Reforms to the Comprehensive HIV-AIDS Law.
- Suspension of contracts / Reduction of working hours.
- New regulations for the delivery of the labor capitalization fund.
- Holiday changes and your enjoyment.
- Among other topics