Corporate Package: All about Labor Law
We want to facilitate access to knowledge in those companies where the human resources, recruitment, management or senior management staff is large and for this reason we decided to launch a package that adapts to the needs of larger or multinational companies.
We know that the organization chart in these companies is extensive and this makes it essential that each of the heads, directorates and other relevant departments can make their own decisions, but always backed by the correct application of Labor Law.
As part of the benefits of this corporate package is included:
- 5 hard copies of the Labor Code
- 5 hard copies of Everything a Manager
- 5 accesses to the digital version of the Labor Code
- 5 accesses to the digital version of Everything a Manager
- Newsletter updates. Each time a modification is made in any of the laws of our country, these will be included or modified in the original text as appropriate.
- Additional content. With this we seek to facilitate the understanding of reading and its application on a day-to-day basis. The content will be developed in different formats depending on the topic to be discussed; audio, video, text or image.
- 5 users for exclusive quarterly webinars on topics related to the books and their updates or analysis (3 per year)
The acquisition cost is annual, so you will have access to content and updates for 12 months. Once the term has expired, you will be able to renew your membership by this means and will continue to receive updates as well as access to the content.
Among the most relevant updates in each publication you will find:
- Law N ° 9343 of January 25, 2016“Labor Procedure Reform”.
- Law No. 9808 of January 21, 2020 “Law to provide legal certainty about the strike and its procedures”, and other reforms.
Everything a Manager should know about Costa Rican Labor Law
- Personal data protection.
- Reforms to the Comprehensive HIV-AIDS Law.
- Suspension of contracts / Reduction of working hours.
- New regulations for the delivery of the labor capitalization fund.
- Holiday changes and your enjoyment.
- Among other topics