Everything a Manager should know about Costa Rican Labor Law + Labor Code
At BDS Asesores we are proud to present the Updated Version of our publications, which are a fundamental tool for the correct management of the employment relationship within your organization and a basic guide for managers, employees, personnel managers or anyone, since in The narrative will find explained in a simple way all the relevant aspects related to the Costa Rican individual labor law.
For a single payment you will receive:
- 1 hard copy of the Labor Code
- 1 printed copy of Everything a Manager should know about Costa Rican Labor Law
Among the most relevant updates in each publication you will find:
- Law N ° 9343 of January 25, 2016“Labor Procedure Reform”.
- Law No. 9808 of January 21, 2020 “Law to provide legal certainty about the strike and its procedures”, and other reforms.
Everything a Manager should know about Costa Rican Labor Law
- Personal data protection.
- Reforms to the Comprehensive HIV-AIDS Law.
- Suspension of contracts / Reduction of working hours.
- New regulations for the delivery of the labor capitalization fund.
- Holiday changes and your enjoyment.
- Among other topics