If you missed this important update event for your company, you can now view it from our website.
This content includes:
- Discrimination in employment: jurisprudence post Labor Procedure Reform.
- Recommendations to prevent and channel discrimination claims.
- Correct management of personal conditions of employees that may affect the work environment.
- Prevention, due investigation and punishment of sexual harassment.
- What should I do when faced with a complaint of workplace harassment?
- Review of the Bill against workplace harassment in the public and private sectors.
Complement with 1 hour of labor advice via zoom for an additional $ 150 + VAT.