We are your strategic partner: Over 10 years of experience as the only validated Payroll Management consulting firm in Central America, Panama, and Dominican Republic back up our services.
How can we help?
Payroll management is a process in connection with the drafting of payrolls, payment execution and appropriate application of tax withholdings, social contributions and other items, according to the applicable laws in each country. We work in the following areas:
- Calculation of items and employer/employee contribution obligations
- Filing of employer contributions forms before the CCSS and the INS
- Drafting and issuance of payment slips
- Payroll creation: on an hourly, weekly, biweekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
- Employees’ files, job-related certifications or records
- Vacation enjoyment: records and unused vacation balance
- Report creation: payroll, terminations, leaves of absence, vacation time
- Salary items: overtime, commissions, bonuses
- Christmas bonus: thirteenth month pay or equivalent
- Labor settlements
Payroll and treasury
Our payroll management services will provide you with greater functionality vs. having an in-house service but at lower costs. We are characterized by reliability and privacy to our business partners and human capital.
Backup and experience
“RH Pal stands out for their openness to listen to our expectations, align them and come up with solutions that truly meet our needs“.
As part of our digital transformation, Coopenae decided to change its Human Resources technological platform. As service provider, RH Pal stood out for a number of reasons: The support from BDS law firm, a thoughtful and effective customer service from the very first time and the confidence shown when it comes to the handling, organization, and expertise on the different issues related to payroll management”.
“The support we have received from RH Pal has met our expectations, addressing social security issues and mitigating any risks arising from our relationship with our workers”.
RH Pal has been a strategic partner in Nicaragua to ensure the formal hiring of our associates, providing them with all labor benefits as they are entitled to by law”.